Read before using forums.
General forums rules
General Posting Guidelines
- Use English language in this forum.
- No Spam / Advertising / Self-promotion in the forums.
These forums define spam as unsolicited advertisement for goods, services and/or other web sites, or posts with little, or completely unrelated content. Do not spam the forums with links to your site or product, or try to self-promote your website, business or forums etc.
Spamming also includes sending private messages to a large number of different users. Your account will be banned permanently and your posts will be deleted.
- Do not post copyright-infringing material.
Providing or asking for information on how to illegally obtain copyrighted materials is forbidden.
- Do not post “offensive” posts, links or images.
Any material which constitutes defamation, harassment, or abuse is strictly prohibited. Material that is sexually or otherwise obscene, racist, or otherwise overly discriminatory is not permitted on these forums. This includes user pictures. Use common sense while posting.
- Do not cross post questions.
Please refrain from posting the same question in several forums. There is normally one forum which is most suitable in which to post your question.
- Do not PM users asking for help.
Do not send private messages to any users asking for help. If you need help, make a new thread in the appropriate forum then the whole community can help and benefit.
- Remain respectful of other members at all times.
- Use tag [SOLVED] if you find an answer, post it in your thread, it will help others.
- Use DropBox, Imageshack, imgur.com or similar in order to host big files / attachments.
- Use GitHub issue tracker for bug reports. If you are unsure if it's a bug, or have a question of how something works or whether something is supported, post here in the forum.
- USE SEARCH FIRST!
There is a pretty good chance that unless you have some really odd or unique problem that it has been addressed on this forum before.
Use the forum’s search feature first to see if there are already some good threads on the subject. It’s easy to search – just click the “Search” button at the top right of the page.
- Be DESCRIPTIVE and use common sense when naming your topic.
Post a descriptive topic name! Give a short summary of your problem IN THE SUBJECT. Don’t use attention getting subjects. They don’t get attention. They repel attention and annoy people.
Be patient, help people out by posting good descriptions of what you need help with, and not snapping at people if you don't get a reply immediately, or did not get the reply you wanted.
Signatures and avatar images are subject to the forum rules as well. Use common sense. Animating images should not be obnoxiously attention drawing or distracting (e.g. using a full-image black and white flashing) to not detract from following the discussion.
Maximum height of image: 64 px.
Return to Board index
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum