Hi everyone ! I just made an update to the game.Adding new features and making everything more smooth.Here are the new features :
- Female character with cool textures (found it on the internet it was really hard to rig it as it comes with very awkward pose
- New better item pick up and inventory dialog (it uses only the keyboard to select/pick up items.The mouse interaction was removed , now is way more convenient)
- New animations.More smooth and better transitions.(Zombies are still choppy but thatt next thing i will working on)
- 12 New zombie models from an old TGC model pack.(They look tolerable).Whats cool there are 2 texture variations for each model and the models are only 6000 polys each
- Some internal changes that makes the further development a lot easier (cleanup , simplifying some code ,etc)
- Added billboards for simulating fog , dust and other cool effects.
- Started rebuild lightmaps for segments (Instead of baked complete lightmaps i render only indirect lighting and AO and use dynamic lights for direct lighting and dynamic shadows).You can see this feature in the demo video BTW
The only problem that i didn't checked my fraps settings and i recorded half size screen again... The videoended up in a terrible 380p quality but i just don't have patience/time right now to record another one so sorry about this
but i promise next time i will upload a proper 720p hq video.
EDIT : Sorry for the spelling errors in the video...