Iogram first release!

Announcements and news updates to your projects using Urho3D.
Forum rules
If you have images or videos, you can attach them in the showcase post. Please use small thumbnail as link to original media resources.
When you post in this forum, you have to agree that Urho3D main website as well as the Facebook page have the permission to republish your post with all the related images or videos. The original images must have width larger than 890px for best viewing result in all the supported viewports by main website.

Re: Iogram first release!

PostPosted by yushli » 11 Nov 2016, 04:05

godan wrote:
Thanks. What are you using for the UI?

Everything is pure Urho (including the Geometry lib, although there is a dependency on Eigen and LibIGL). Once I got my head around the whole XML Style file thing, the UI was actually pretty straightforward. Time consuming (i.e. we had to design 100+ icons!), but straightforward. I actually tested a bunch of 3rd party UI libs, but in the end, Urho was the best way forward.

That sounds really exciting. I always look forward to using Urho3D's builtin UI system instead of adding dependencies. Any chance that you can share some code, and better yet, write some tutorial on how to do that?
yushli
Some active
Some active

Re: Iogram first release!

PostPosted by rasteron » 11 Nov 2016, 07:26

Hey, congrats on your release! Very interesting tool. :)
rasteron
Have many posts
Have many posts

Previous

Return to Showcase